The 2020 Event Has Run: Thank You to Our Speakers, Sponsors and Delegates for Joining Us at the Digital Meeting!
In the last few years, rapid advances in science and technology have driven a new materials revolution, supported by some of fashion’s biggest brands and a plethora of start-ups developing materials from novel feedstocks such as algae, fungi and crop waste.
The Next-Generation Bio-Based Alternative Materials Innovation Summit will bring together key decision-makers and innovators from start-ups, biotechs creating plant-based alternative materials & dyes, together with fashion & apparel brands, leading suppliers and manufacturers, to explore key challenges and opportunities in the successful commercialization of bio-based materials and dyes at scale.
Next March join fellow experts from MII, Natural Fiber, Welding, Spiber, AlgiKnit and many more, to discuss how pioneering plant-based and biotech enabled technology innovations are changing the sustainable materials landscape. Addressing topics from scaling up from R&D into pilot production and beyond, discover how these new materials are pushing boundaries on both sustainability and functionality, whilst transforming value chains.
Why Should I Attend?
- Navigate and overcome the technical, development & manufacturing challenges that can arise, to successfully move from R&D into pilot production and beyond, pushing boundaries on both sustainability and functionality, and successfully commercialising your novel material.
- Meet with leading brands interested in integrating your innovative materials into their product offerings.
- Determine how to effectively integrate next-generation materials into your current business model and supply chain to leverage sustainability benefits whilst ensuring your products do not compromise on durability, consistency, performance, and biodegradability.
- From biodegradable coat hangers and insulating materials to mushroom leather, find the right bio-based materials to become more sustainable and meet your corporate sustainable development goals.
- Discover the next generation of cutting-edge innovators, developing novel bio-based materials, who are looking to raise their next round of capital.
- As big companies such as H&M, Bentley, Adidas, Ikea and many more are all touting ambitious sustainable materials targets for 2021, it is more important than ever to invest in innovative startups who can accelerate this growing industry. Don’t be left wishing you had met them before they were looking to raise their next round of capital!